|Best (Mis)Laid Plans|
|Season One, Episode 118b (CA)|
|Air date||Mar/20/2005 (US)|
|Written by||Howard Kay|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot|
Atomic Betty vs. the Giant Killer Ants
No Business Like Snow Business
"Best (Mis)Laid Plans" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
Maximus steals the plans to a prototype Galactic Guardian spaceship, and Betty and her crew must infiltrate Maximus' lair to retrieve it. Meanwhile, on Earth, Betty must take Purrsy to the vet, where the precocious feline has a nasty run in with a piranha.
- MAXIMUS: Sorry! There's been a change of plans, if you'll pardon the pun. The change being that the plans are now in MY possession! Ha ha! I will use them to conquer all of you!
- MAXIMUS: Of course you realize that I'm not there.
- GOOD MINIMUS: He's in his secret fortress which you'll never find! Because it's hidden behind the planet Jupiter!
- EVIL MINIMUS: Uh oh! This isn't good!
- MAXIMUS: How gloriously evil! Mwahahahahaha!
- MINIMUS: With the M-HD Courtship...why...we'll rule the galaxy!
- MAXIMUS: You mean I'll rule the galaxy.
- BETTY: Remember. The most important thing is to not let Maximus know we're here.
- MAXIMUS: Yes, that would be most unfortunate. Mwahahahahahaha!
- X-5: All we have to do is follow this extremely simple path to the ship's hub. Maximus will never know we are here!
- BETTY: I think he knows we're here.
- MAXIMUS: Sorry I can't be there to watch your destruction! But you know how I hate water. Mwahahahahaha!
- X-5: I wonder what his plan is. Oh yes, I forgot, you two can't breathe water. That is troublesome.
- GOOD MINIMUS: Ooh! They're not in the room anymore!
- EVIL MINIMUS: They're sneaking away like Lanookian snailworms!
- MAXIMUS: So, you actually thought you could infiltrate my fortress without being spotted!? Fools! Minimus! Input the last element of the blueprint!
- MINIMUS: Hmph! "Minimus, be more evil!", "Minimus, input the blueprints!" What am I, a slave!?
- MAXIMUS: Give me that card, or I'll send you down the pulverizing chute!
- BETTY: No, X-5, don't!
- X-5: You have to promise not to hurt us.
- MAXIMUS: I promise!
- X-5: Here.
- SPARKY: What are you doing!? Has your harddrive gone soft!?
- MAXIMUS: Mwahahahahaha! I'm such a liar!
- SPARKY: Good thing I have four stomachs! I hadn't digested it yet!
to be added
to be added