|Betty's Secret Admirer|
|Season One, Episode 113a (CA)|
|Written by||Jono Howard|
|Directed by||Ridd Sorensen|
Martian Makeover (CA & US)
Slime of the Century (CA & US)
"Betty's Secret Admirer" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
Its Valentine's Day on Earth, but Betty has no admirers. In space however, she has a criminal secret admirer who is committing crimes in the name of love for her. At first, Atomic Roger is thought to be responsible, but the real culprit turns out to be someone else close to him.
- BETTY: I wanted a Valentine....but not like this.
- SPARKY: What's a Valentine?
- X-5: Valentine's day is an obscure Earth holiday where you give people a heart as a token of your affection.
- SPARKY: Here you go, chief. I like you.
- X-5: Not a real heart. A representative heart.
- ADMIRAL DEGILL: Atomic Betty. Go to the Halorian Nebula. Your Valentine has just attacked a cargo ship, carrying Grenischian Diamonds.
- BETTY: He's not my Valentine!
- SPARKY: I don't think they're that angry. The guards hate you more!
- BETTY: That makes me feel a lot better!
- BETTY: I'm activating the claw. I've got a few questions for my Valentine.
- SPARKY: Aha! You said he wasn't your Valentine! Now you like him, don'tcha? Heh heh heh heh!
- SPARKY: Betty and Roger, sitting in a tree! Kay-eye-ess-ess-eye-en-gee!
- PENELOPE: I expect he wants to get me something special! Something deserving of moi!
- NOAH: Like what? A snake?
- ROGER: Dodger, we need to talk!
- DODGER: What? You never seen twins before?
- ROGER: I'm really mad at you, Dodger! I've been watching the news. You're getting me in trouble!
- DODGER: I'm not getting you in trouble! I'm avenging the family pride! The Galactic Guardians rejected you, they have to pay! Reject one twin, reject us both!
- ROGER: Why involve Atomic Betty?
- DODGER: Because you like her.
- ROGER: I do not, you're such a liar!
- DODGER: I'm a criminal! Of course I'm a liar!
- ROGER: You're just doing this because you have real hair!
- DODGER: Whatever. I don't have time to argue with you, Roger. I'm here to purchase the most dangerous beast in all the galaxies. A Zuastian Gougala Beast! And for fifteen mega-tons of gold and a load of Grenischian Diamonds, it had better be the most dangerous!
- ROGER: I don't trust you. You're evil!
- DODGER: I'm a criminal! I'm supposed to be evil!
- ROGER: Don't worry, Atomic Betty! It's me, ATOMIC ROGER! Here to save you!
- BETTY: But.....if you're Roger.....who's that?
- ROGER: Oh, that's Dodger, my twin brother.
- BETTY: Twin!?
- SPARKY: Twins!?
- DODGER: What!? Has no one in this galaxy seen twins before!?
- ROGER: I won't let you do this, Dodger! You're mean! And NOT just because you're a criminal! You've always been mean! I'm going to tell mom on you.
- DODGER: You're such a tattle-tale!
- DODGER: I'll get even with you Galactic Guardians! And as for you, ROGER......tell mom I'll be late for dinner.
- ROGER: You should know it wasn't me who sent those Valentines. It was Dodger.
- BETTY: Oh. So you don't like me?
- ROGER: Well, yes. But there'll always be something more important in my life. My fantastic hair!
- BETTY: OK........so much for secret admirers.
to be added
to be added