|Big Top Betty|
|Season One, Episode 124a (CA)|
|Air date||May/1/2005 (US)|
|Written by||Deborah Jarvis|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot|
Dr. Cerebral and the Stupifactor Ray
"Big Top Betty" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
The Galactic Guardians are putting on a charity circus to raise money for the Junior Galactic Guardians League, with DeGill as the ringmaster! The Chameleon sneaks in and tries to swipe the proceeds. Meanwhile on Earth, Purrsy is competing against Penelope's pet Poopsie in a costumed pet show.
- CHAMELEON: You burnt my butt, Atomic Betty!
- ROGER: Whooooooaaah! Oh, my hair's OK.
- CHAMELEON: Aaaaah! Let me out of here! Aaaaah!
- SPARKY: Shouldn't the Chameleon be in jail?
- X-5: Why rush things? Let him finish his act.
to be added
- This marks the first appearance of the Junior Galactic Guardians League
- This is the only episode in which The Chameleon appears where there is no appearance, cameo or mention of Maximus.
- Betty Barrett
- Admiral DeGill
- Noah Parker
- The Chameleon
- Betty's Mother
- The Junior Galactic Guardians League