|Season One, Episode 114b (CA)|
|Written by||Mike Kubat|
|Directed by||Virgine Jallot|
Winter Carnival (CA), Self Sabotage (US)
Solar System Surfin' (CA), The Good, The Bad, and the Sparky (US)
"Crass Menagerie" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
Betty is the toast of the galaxy and is letting all the admiration go to her head, while Sparky and X-5 feel left out. When Maximus captures Betty, she becomes the newest addition to his menagerie, a collection of rare beings and objects from around the galaxy, and Betty must rely on her recently scorned friends to rescue her.
- SPARKY: When we defeated the liquid people of Submarinia, who brought all those paper towels!? That was me!?
- X-5: I thought that was Betty.
- SPARKY: Well, who scrambled the egg beast of Pharmius!?
- X-5: That was also Betty.
- SPARKY: Who defused the exploding clock of Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock!?
- X-5: That would be me.
- SPARKY: It's not fair! We used to be a team! Why aren't we a team anymore!?
- X-5: Because you think Betty's head is of a slightly larger dimension.
- MAXIMUS & MINIMUS: Mwahahahahahahahaha!
- MAXIMUS: Grrrr! Minimus! You know the rules! You are not supposed to laugh when I'm laughing!
to be added
to be added