|Season Three, Episode 322b (CA)|
|Air date||Jan/23/2008 (CA), Jan/5/2011 (US)|
|Written by||Larry Raskin|
|Directed by||Kent Reimer|
Make a Wish
"Fairytale Fate" is a Season 3 episode of Atomic Betty.
When the Scribe sends Betty a book of fairy tales written by him, it transports her, Noah, Sparky, and X-5 to the Scribe's fractured fairy tale world! With the Scribe hunting them down, will they escape or be trapped forever?
Betty's class is assigned homework where they have to compose their own fairy tale. Later, Betty receives a package at Galactic Guardian headquarters, which Sparky discovers is a book by Milton Scrivener. Despite Betty's warnings that Scrivener's alter-ego, The Scribe, is dangerous, Sparky opens the book, which proceeds to suck up Betty, Sparky, X-5, and Noah. They discover that they are trapped inside the book, and each of the book's stories (ironically based on fairy tales such as Little Red Riding Hood (with Penelope as the title role) and Rapunzel (with Maximus as Rapunzel's father and Minimus as the knight)) ends with certain doom for Betty and the crew, either at the hands of The Scribe himself or one of the story's characters. Betty and the crew manage to take The Scribe's magical pencil (used to write the book), and Noah, who hates fairy tales, is tasked to use the pencil to alter the endings of each of the tales they encounter in order to escape The Scribe's trap. Eventually, Noah writes their way out of the book and force The Scribe back into the real world, where The Scribe is powerless; he is quickly apprehended by the heroes.
- This is the final appearance of The Scribe.
- This the second episode when there is intention of Betty getting married to Minimus; the other one being Love Bites.
- In this episode, Penelope is dressed as Little Rude Ribbon Head, Maximus as Rapunzoid's dad, Minimus as the Knight, and Betty as Rapunzoid.
- Betty Barrett
- Admiral DeGill
- Noah Parker
- The Scribe
- Maximus I.Q. (as Rapunzoid's father)
- Minimus P.U. (as the Knight)
- Penelope Lang (as Little Rude Ribbon Head)