|Season One, Episode 126a (CA)|
|Air date||May/22/2005 (US)|
|Written by||Max and Georges|
|Directed by||Ridd Sorensen|
"Franken Brain" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
Betty must stop Dr. Cerebral and his henchman, a living computer virus called The Worm, from entrapping the robots vacationing at Robot Paradise (including X-5 and his uncle B-1), and creating a giant Frankenstein-like robot, with Cerebral serving as the robots brain. On Earth, a photographer is waiting to take a picture of Purrsy and the family for the cover of "Pet Family" Magazine.
- SPARKY: Where's the action!?
- X-5: Galactic chess is about strategy. It's all in the brain. Of course, it helps if you have one!
- X-5: Uncle B-1?
- B-1: Nephew X-5? (hugs)
- X-5: You look fantastic! What have you been downloading?
- X-5: As Sparky would say, this vacation bites.
- BETTY: We can't see X-5 with all these robots. We need to get higher.
- DR CEREBRAL: Let me give you a lift!
- DR CEREBRAL: My, how time flies!
to be added
- While preparing to get their photo taken, Betty's dad is dressed up like Mr. Spock of Star Trek.
- Betty Barrett
- Admiral DeGill
- Noah Parker
- Betty's Mother
- Betty's Father
- Dr. Cerebral
- The Worm