|Season One, Episode 125a (CA)|
|Written by||Jean-Marc Dobel|
|Directed by||Jeffery Agala|
Dr. Cerebral and the Stupifactor Ray
"Jingle Brawls" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
The Chameleon wants to give Maximus something he's always wanted for Christmas—the destruction of Atomic Betty! He disguises himself as Galactic Guardian trainer Commander McSlim and lures Betty and her crew to the Galactic Guardian Academy for "Retraining" over the Christmas holidays, all under the watchful eyes of Maximus and a jealous Minimus. Meanwhile, on Earth, Betty dresses as Santa to spread holiday cheer to some pre-school kids.
- CHAMELEON: Mighty Maximus! I, The Chameleon, offer you two magnificent gifts, in hopes that you will choose me as your new number one!
- GOOD MINIMUS: He's already got a number one! Me!
- EVIL MINIMUS: Me too!
- GOOD MINIMUS: The boss wants to know when he's gonna get his present!
- EVIL MINIMUS: Half-past never, right, Chameleon!?
- MAXIMUS: Chameleon! I want you as my new right-hand man!
- GOOD MINIMUS: But....but, but, but....what about me!?
- EVIL MINIMUS: And me!
- MINIMUS: Oh, my favourite thing to do at Christmastime is wrapping!
- MAXIMUS: Chameleon, you're fired. Minimus, you're rehired. No raise, no days off.
- MINIMUS: Oh, this is the best Christmas ever! (sings off-key) Deck the boss with boughs of hoooollllyyyyyy!
- MAXIMUS: Minimus!
- MINIMUS: Fa la la la la, la la la LAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- First Christmas Episode
- First appearance of Commander McSlim
- During the test montage, the song Dog Star Sirius plays in the background.
- This episode was aired in May in anticipation for Christmas in July.
- Betty Barrett
- The Chameleon
- Maximus I.Q.
- Minimus P.U.
- Noah Parker
- Admiral DeGill
- Commander McSlim