|Lost in Spa|
|Season One, Episode 103b (CA)|
|Written by||Deborah Jarvis|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot|
But the Cat Came Back (CA & US)
Spindly Tam Kanushu (CA & US)
"Lost in Spa" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
Admiral DeGill is captured by Maximus while on his regular half-day spa treatment on the planet Mermidia. Betty and her crew must rescue DeGill and try not to run afoul of the nasty Yoga instructor. Meanwhile, Betty frog sits for Noah on Earth.
- X-5: And when I was nine, I was sent to Camp Positron and bullied by a satellite dish.
- SPARKY: What have you done to our commander!?
- MAXIMUS: Oh dear! It appears he's been cryogenically frozen. Who could have done such a dastardly deed? Oh, that's right. It was me.
- MAXIMUS: What!?
- MINIMUS: Juice break, union rules.
- EMPLOYEE: I said we hold that position until I say so!
- MAXIMUS & MINIMUS: Yes, ma'am......
- The title is a play on the old sci fi series Lost in Space
- Goof: Minimus's head was on "evil" but his voice was that of his good face.