Noah was kept in the dark about Betty's dual role as a Galactic Guardian until the end of the second season finale Takes One to Know One, though on numerous occasions in the second season he was close to deducing Betty's dual role (having hacked into her communications frequency using a satellite radio). He discovers Betty's secret following the defeat of the villain Pandora; Pandora and her father had been sealed away in the Beluvian Demon Box, the key having found its way to Earth and into Noah's hands. The key had also caused an energy flux that teleported Noah into Maximus' lair. In the season three premiere episode No Space Like Home, Maximus had The Chameleon disguise himself as Noah to get Betty to rescue him, and allow him to obtain the location of Galactic Guardian Headquarters and Betty fell for it.
Unknown to Betty, this would come back to haunt her when the Galactic Guardian headquarters is destroyed (by a ball Noah and Minimus were playing with, hitting the fire button for Maximus' laser seconds before he could). After defeating Maximus and rebuilding on Earth, Betty wished to erase Noah's memories, but Noah managed to charm her into letting him remember, and to join the Guardians as a cadet.
Though inexperienced, he is very willing to go on missions, sometimes even begging Betty on numerous occasions to let him accompany her and her crew on missions specifically assigned to her and repeatedly asking to fly the Starcruiser, and he has saved the day himself on several occasions. Unfortunately, Noah is sometimes careless and has trouble keeping secrets, as shown when he turned Betty's life into a comic book, Atomic Chick. He's also sometimes brash, and a bit immature. In the various "Crash Test Noah!" ending sketches, he also acts as a human guinea pig for X-5 to test the various gadgets he invents. Although Noah is jealous of the relationship that Betty and Chaz have, this may not mean that he dislikes Chaz in general, as they are seen hanging out together.
- He is the only main guardian that has gone down the flashtubes once in human form (Doomsday Game) and in dog form (Noah's Bark)
- Mr. Parker - father, also Baxter's owner
- Mrs. Parker - mother, also Baxter's owner
- Baxter - pet dog
- Betty Barrett - friend, crush and possible future girlfriend and wife
- Sparky - friend and ship's pilot
- X-5 - robotic friend and ship's navigator
- Admiral DeGill - commanding officer
- Principal Peterson - principal
- Regeena Peterson - friend
- Paloma - friend
- Amy - rival, also mean babysitter
- Cassie - friend, also Amy's little sister
- Art Phillips - friend, also Dr. Todd Phillips' son
- Dr. Todd Phillips - science teacher
- Duncan Paine - rival
- Maximus I.Q. - rival
- Minimus P.U. - rival