|Season One, Episode 108b (CA)|
|Written by||Anna Fregonese|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot and David Woodgate|
The Good, The Bad, and the Sparky (CA), The Substitute (US)
When Worlds Collide (CA), Crass Menagerie (US)
"Self Sabotage" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
On Earth, Betty and her friends are running a long distance course for gym class when Betty is called for a mission. In space, Betty arrives on her ship to discover that Sparky has dismantled it and X-5 for annual tune-ups. Sparky must quickly put everything back together again, which he does, just not correctly. Betty and her crew must managed with their mixed up ship to stop Maximus' latest scheme and return to Earth in time for Betty to finish the race.
- NOAH: This is a math problem.....this is a math problem......
- MAXIMUS: Oh, pink. How I loathe that colour.
- GOOD MINIMUS: Happy anniversary, your evilness! We've been together for twenty-eight horrible, never-ending years! It's a super remote control! It'll work on all machines, even your satellite!
- (Maximus throws it away.)
- GOOD MINIMUS: You're welcome.
- EVIL MINIMUS: I only worked on it for two miserable years!
- MAXIMUS: Mwahahahaha! You know what I see?
- GOOD MINIMUS: Ooh. The best Galactic Guardian of the universe?
- EVIL MINIMUS: A disgusting flying object not worthy of your gaze, your evilness!
- MAXIMUS: Correct.
- MAXIMUS: I am honoured that Atomic Betty is attending my very special show! Where my comets will pulverize an innocent planet!
- BETTY: Can you make it quick? I have a running race to finish!
- MAXIMUS: Finish? YOU are finished!
- MINIMUS: I could use some help here!
- MAXIMUS: I'm not going to touch you. I know where you've been.
- MINIMUS: Oh, they smashed your remote. Now that wasn't nice, your vileness.
- MAXIMUS: I'll show you not nice!
- MINIMUS: Boo hoo hoo hoo!
- MAXIMUS: What are you blubbering about?
- MINIMUS: If I knew you had another remote, I woulda got you something different for our anniversary!
- MINIMUS: I guess this means you didn't get me an anniversary gift?
to be added
to be added