|Sleeping Like a Baby|
|Season Two, Episode 205b (CA)|
|Air date||Nov/18/2005 (CA)|
|Written by||Mike Kubat|
|Directed by||Alex Savin and Jeffery Agala|
Pop Goes the Maxx (CA)
Ferried Treasure (CA)
"Sleeping Like a Baby" is a Season 2 episode of Atomic Betty.
Maximus hasn't been getting much sleep and becomes incredibly grouchy, nearly going to the brink of insanity when loud noises keep him from sleeping. He sets out to eliminate every noise in the galaxy out of his rage--and Betty is stuck babysitting, both on Earth and in space!
- MAXIMUS: Idiot! Look what you made me do!
- MAXIMUS: There's more out there! Noise! We must eradicate it, Minimus! All of it! Then......I shall slumber!
- MAXIMUS: QUIET! If anyone makes so much as a PEEP! I will blast them to SMITHEREENS!
- MINIMUS: Heh heh....he's been.....cranky.....today.
- MAXIMUS: What's that? GRRRRRR! (pounces)
- MINIMUS: Ouch! Ow! Ooh! Ow! Ooh, I'll be quiet, I'll be QUIET!
- MAXIMUS: Throw them into the pit! Mwahahaha! But do it quietly.
- MAXIMUS: Welcome, all of you, to the Chamber of Really Mad, Warmongering Beasts! Now, I want to se a fierce, but quiet, battle to the death. BEGIN!
- LADY: How's my little girl?
- BETTY: Sleeping like a baby.
to be added
- This is the fifth time Betty's space life has collided with her Earth life, the others being When Worlds Collide, Bracelet Yourself, The Pre-Teen Queen Of Outer Space and Auntie Matter.
- This is also the only time Maximus's scheme was not a proper evil plot.