|Season One, Episode 105a (CA)|
|Written by||Nicole Demerse|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot|
Science Fair (CA), Attack of the Evil Baby (US)
Atomic Roger (CA), When Worlds Collide (US)
"Space Brains" is a Season 2 episode of Atomic Betty.
Sparky is chosen to compete in a new "Fear Factor" style game show, but something is not right. Maximus is behind the game show, and is rigging it so that Sparky wins! On Earth, Betty tries to stop her parents from selling her sci-fi posters and books at a yard sale.
to be added
- SPARKY: Hero? Me? No way! I just did what anyone with no regard for their own personal safety would have done!
- CAPTAIN CHUCK: This show starts with an impossible-to-do stunt, then a gross-out competition where only one contestant will survive to advance to the final trivial round!
- BETTY: Survive!? This isn't good!
- SPARKY: I know! I'm not good at trivia.
- CAPTAIN CHUCK: Ladies and gentlemen, tune in next week for more Space Brains! Where our next two contestants will be, that's right! Maximus I.Q. and Minimus!
- MINIMUS: Oh, I'm going to need so much therapy after this!
- Admiral DeGill does not appear in this episode.
- Goof: As Minimus is escaping, he is dressed in his coordinator outfit, yet when he is attacked by the bats, he is dressed in his normal outfit.