- [Title card.]
- [Scene: A talk show set, Admiral DeGill is sitting at the desk, dressed as David Letterman, complete with hairstyle and gap tooth, and Maximus I.Q. is in one of the chairs ]
DeGill: Well, I guess that's the last time the Gorblat pulls your tail, Maximus.
- [An alien runs by, screaming and on fire]
Maximus: That's the last time that Gorblat does anything. Period.
DeGill: So, I understand that you will be doing a trick for us tonight! [the audience cheers, Maximus growls]
Maximus: In your dreams, DeGill, I don't do tricks!, Minimus, on stage now! [Minimus walks in, the audience cheers]
Minimus: I find this humiliating, your pushiness.
- [Minimus switches to his evil face]
DeGill: We've seen Minimus do that thousands of times already.
Maximus: We're taking it up a notch tonight!
Minimus: Huh? We?, [Maximus smacks him, he switches to his good face and sighs] Yes master. [he turns his hands and feet backwards] Ouch!
- [the audience is quiet, we hear a cricket chirp]
DeGill: Well, that's not very interesting.
- [The audience boos, Maximus chuckles nervously, the audience throws food at them]
Maximus: Minimus, get us out of here!.
- [Minimus rotates his head rapidly, and it works like a propeller, Maximus holds onto his foot as they are lifted into the air, we see under Maximus' robe and his duck patterned underwear, the audience laughs]