|Season One, Episode 114a (CA)|
|Written by||Edward Kay|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot|
Slime of the Century (CA), Solar System Surfin' (US)
Crass Menagerie (CA), Power of the Pharaoh (US)
"Winter Carnival" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
On Earth, Duncan is running for mayor of the school's winter carnival. Noah convinces Betty to run against him, but Betty is called off on a mission. In space, Betty must stop Iciclia, queen of the ice planet Glacies, who wants to freeze the tropical planet of Montego B and add it to her icy kingdom.
- BETTY: I want to make the Winter Carnival more fun! And here is my campaign manager to tell you all about it! Noah!
- NOAH: Um......Longer library hours?
- EVERYONE: BOOOOOOOOOO!
- SPARKY: I haven't eaten in twenty minutes!
- BETTY: Forget about your stomach!
- X-5: Stomachs. He has four.
- ICICLIA: Tell me the truth. Do I honestly look a thousand years old?
- DINGLEBERRY: I'm cold......
- ICICLIA: I'm trying to get a compliment here! I SAID DO I LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!?
- DINGLEBERRY: No....I mean, yes! You look one hundred! One fifty at the oldest!
- ICICLIA: I do, don't I?
- BETTY: I wonder where this slide ends!
- X-5: Statistically, the chances of it ending well are one in three thousand, four hundred and twenty-three.
- SPARKY: For once, would you just enjoy the ride!?
- SPARKY: In other words, without them she turns into an old hag. You're OLD!
- ICICLIA: Take that back! I don't look a day over two hundred!
- PENELOPE: May I present our new Carnival mayor: Flunkin' Duncan Paine!
to be added
- First appearance of Iciclia and Dingleberry